Wednesday, May 1, 2013

WASP Wednesday

Hello Darlings! I'm managing three RSVP lists right now so I'm not sure if I know what day it is but I hope everyone is well.  I wanted to share my decadent use of one of my cashmere Lilly Pulitzer sweaters.

It didn't really fit with my day to day wardrobe, but last minute I realized it went great with my work out clothes. Most of the clothes I wear to the gym are pretty grubby but when I add this sweater I feel much more polished.

If you love peotry please check out new author Daniel Sheppard! Click HERE

Collars up

SC


 

9 comments:

  1. That's a fun sweater! Hope all worked out. OX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Who says you can't look fabu at the gym?! You look great.

    KK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Κeeρ οn ωoгκing,
    great job!

    Here is mу web pаge - hcg diet protocol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gross. The more I read your blog the more pretentious it seems. Act all preppy and all the self-proclaim "socialite" *chuckles*. And what's with all the brand droppings? So gaudy and tacky. We old money don't flaunt our stuffs that way. But I guess, you're probably one of those nouveau riche, don't you agree? For God's sake, you even named your blog "social climber" hahaha. Classy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was really nice blog and good information of your Climbing I know a climber in India | Rock Climbing in Delhi | Rock Climbing Competition Video

    ReplyDelete

Talk preppy to me! xoxo